History of the Communist Manifesto
- This event has passed.
February 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Travel with us through a time machine to when the Communist Manifesto was written! You will learn about the political and economic forces that made writing the Manifesto not only possible, but necessary. This text created international and timeless ripples, inspiring the masses to organize themselves to fight for a worker-led society across the world.
The instructor for this class will be Brian Becker.
Red Books Day is a month-long and international celebration of progressive literature and rational thought, celebrated on (or around) February 21, the publication day of the Communist Manifesto. We invite you to join us for art, music and collective learning:
- Thur, Feb 9 | 6:30pm | History of the Communist Manifesto
- Tues, Feb 14 | 6:30pm | Collective reading of the Communist Manifesto
- Fri, Feb 17 | 6pm | A World To Win: Art Exhibition Opening
- Sat, Feb 18 | 4:30pm | A World To Win: a workshop on artistic process
- Tues, Feb 21 | Doors open at 3pm | Red Books Day Celebrations 2023!
Brian BeckerBrian Becker is the National Coordinator of the ANSWER Coalition. He is a founder of and a central organizer for the Party for Socialism and Liberation. Read More ›