Please Save Your Seat – JOIN us, for a Reception, Film screening and Climate Impact Campaign Discussion.
Featuring a panel discussion on a groundbreaking Climate Impact Campaign launching with the film. Featuring the Filmmakers and Frontline Climate Justice Leaders.
Film Web Site and Trailer: https://www.costofsilencefilm.com/about-the-film
• 6:30-7:00pm: Reception with appetizers and drinks
• 7:00-8:30pm: Film Screening
• 8:30-9:00pm: Panel Discussion with Q and A
At this rare convergence of global circumstance, political motivation, and technological readiness, THE COST OF SILENCE is a documentary film and impact campaign poised to galvanize the national will and drive the critical move to a sustainable future for all, especially the most vulnerable.
The event will screen THE COST OF SILENCE, nominated for Best Documentary at Sundance, followed by a conversation with the director and special guests on film and the technology and impact campaign the team is launching to empower a just transition away from toxic fossil fuels.
Hosted by: New York City Climate Week, Conception Media, Inspired Productions, GSD/ The Abaunza Group and Our Planet, Our Future.
Panel Discussion following film with:
• Jacqueline Patterson, Founder – Chisholm Legacy Project
• Katherine Egland, Co-Founder EEECHO & Board member NAACP Climate/ Environment
• Rev Lennox Yearwood, CEO / Founder Hip Hop Caucus and “Think 100 ”
• Mark Manning (Director/Producer/Innovator)
• Langdon Page (Producer/Editor, The Cost of Silence, Navalny)
• Invited: Erin Brokovich, Gulf Coast Climate Leaders, Special Guests TBA
Donate to our 5 year anniversary!