Now is the time to stand with the besieged people of Palestine! Gaza is being bombed by the hour. Its people are denied food, water and electricity by Israel. Tens of thousands more people are likely to die. We must ACT! People are in the streets everyday in their local cities and towns. Now we must UNITE! Join the tens of thousands people, from every corner of the United States, who are converging for a truly massive National March on Washington D.C. on Saturday, November 4 at 2:00 p.m. at Freedom Plaza.
Transportation centers are being organized in cities and towns across the country. Buses will depart from 7 different locations from NYC. Please select your top 3 locations. Since buses are filling up fast, we will try our best to accommodate your preferences but we are unable to guarantee that you will be placed on your preferred bus. We will notify you shortly after you sign up about which bus you will be leaving on. Please arrive by 8am as buses will depart at 8:30 AM sharp.
- Brooklyn : Barclays Center (620 Atlantic Ave)
- Brooklyn: 86th St and 4th Ave
- Bronx: 149th St and Grand Concourse
- Manhattan: Union Square
- Queens: Astoria (Astoria Blvd N/W Stop -2330 Astoria Blvd S)
- Queens: Jackson Heights (Diversity Plaza [74th St and 37th Rd])
- Long Island: Roslyn LIRR Station (Expressway Plaza, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577)